Me too... well not so much the freezing cold, but the camraderie of our friends there. I miss the atmosphere. (ooh... and Jitters & Moose's Tooth!) Just keep telling yourself what I do... Most of the people who made Alaska a place you love are not there anymore. It wouldn't be the same without them! We miss you guys! Mandie
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
2 comments:
Me too... well not so much the freezing cold, but the camraderie of our friends there. I miss the atmosphere. (ooh... and Jitters & Moose's Tooth!) Just keep telling yourself what I do... Most of the people who made Alaska a place you love are not there anymore. It wouldn't be the same without them! We miss you guys!
Mandie
I stalk your blog too. ;)
Post a Comment