Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ins and outs of Everyday

I was thinking that I should post something new but I haven't had anything great or different happen to me lately so I wasn't sure what I would post. Most of our days are filled with the regular stuff that happens to regular people. I fill my days with Cooper, the gym, doing hair, running errands and the Young Womens Program. In between all that I try to squeeze in cleaning my house and making dinner, reading and talking to friends. I think I could do better being a better friend. I know I could do better at keeping a better house. After church today I had a lot on my mind about following Christ. I know I could do a better job following Christ and teaching Cooper to follow him as well. Sometimes I feel like I a am doing fine and I just go about all my day to day stuff, and then I take a good look and feel like I have let things slip. So here I am, ready for a good spiritual house cleaning. I have needed one for awhile. Sorry for the ramblings, I guess I am just putting todays thougths on virtual paper, it seems to help sort things out for me.

No comments: