You are brave to let him be so near the dye! We made Jett sit in a high chair so we could keep it out of his reach :) Happy Easter! How many days until you get here? I can't wait!
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun on Easter. I bet Cooper had a blast.
Love always, lindsey
I love the pictures of Cooper in his diaper dyeing Easter eggs---looks like he had fun!
You are brave to let him be so near the dye! We made Jett sit in a high chair so we could keep it out of his reach :) Happy Easter! How many days until you get here? I can't wait!
He is so cute!! I wish we were around for him and Cale to play!!
Post a Comment