Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Cousin did this on her blog and I have a bad memory so I thougth I would try it out:

20 years ago:
I was 8, I had a bad perm. I remember all my cousins coming to my baptizm. I remember feeling really special that everyone was there for me. I wore a blue skirt with flowers. My best friends were Micah Elgreen and Camille, and Jaime. We went to Yellowstone that year and they had all the fires.

10 years ago:
I graduated high school (ahh! I can't believe it!) That summer we moved from Chicago back to Uah. I remember feeling like I didn't belong in Utah anymore, I felt different than all my cousins and neighbors. I remember the awe of living so close to church, i had forgotten how convienent it was to live in UT. My best friends were Ryan Morris and Ericka. I still think about them all the time and wonder what they are doing. I got a job working at the Health and Wellness Clinic and bought my first car.

5 years ago:
I was 24 and we lived in Corpus Christi, just like now, except Travis was a student here and now he is an instructor. We got Roxie about this time and she was the cutest puppy ever.

3 years ago:
We lived in Alaska, my favorite place so far. We had a great time living there. I finished hair school and we went to Ireland. We bought our first house there and loved it. I got pregnant with cooper.

1 year ago:
We moved to Corpus Christi again. Cooper turned one and grew up too fast. I was put in the YW presidency of our ward and Travis was in the Elders Quarem Presidency.

So far this year:
Travis and I have been married for almost 7 years, Cooper turned 2 and we keep ourselves pretty busy. I do hair at home and Travis is busy instructing Navy, Airforce, marines and coastguard students. I am still in YW, but Travis is now the scout master.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Cute...I like this. I love reading things like this about my friends!!