Monday, April 7, 2008

This and That





Basically our lives are pretty boring, so there isn't too much to blog about. Travis goes to work, I do hair, YW, grocery shop and take care of little mini. That pretty much sums up our week. Some bigger news that some of you may or may not know about about is that we are expecting another baby in October. So we can add on my list of daily activities throwing up and being nauseous. I think the throwing up thing has had some side affects for Cooper. Yesterday I was doing my thing in the bathroom and Cooper came in and started to pretend to throw up in the toilet too. Nice! What am I teaching my son!


One of the funnier things he did yesterday was Travis was laying on his tummy watching conference on the laptop and Cooper came by and lifted his shirt and walked away. All of a sudden Coop comes out with my scissor case and a comb and goes to comb Travis hair and then stops a minute and lifts Travis shirt. I think he decided daddy had more hair on his back than his head and he needed a back hair cut. Gross but funny. Anyway here are a few pictures from our week.

12 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

I am sorry you are still so sick. I don't think your life is boring at all. That is the best thing about blogs, getting to hear the day to day doings of the people you love.
We have doggy pictures up if you want to look at them.

Love you!

Lindsey

BreeAnn said...

Congratulations! I was wondering when I would hear that you were expecting your second baby! I am happy for you guys! Let me know what it is when you find out! I hope you start feeling better soon! July (when I am due) and October are BUSY months for people I know who are having babies~

The Bright Family said...

Congratulations Taryn!!! When you are having an extra sick morning or (if you're like me) afternoon and evening--we would love Cooper to come play at our house!! :)

Mary said...

Congrats!! I know this part isn't fun though!! I love the "this and that" pics and stories!! Our lives seem boring but they are anything but that!! Cooper is adorable and I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!! Good luck!!

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!!! I hope you start feeling better soon and the pregnancy goes well.

Ericka Johnson said...

The pretzles look good! How sweet that Cooper wanted to cut daddy's backhair! :) Hope you feel better soon.

Dart said...

Congratulations, I am glad it is you and not me. Are you hoping for boy or girl? I am so glad that you found my blog, so I could find yours and we can keep in touch.

Dart said...

Congratulations, I am glad it is you and not me. Are you hoping for boy or girl? I am so glad that you found my blog, so I could find yours and we can keep in touch.

Dart said...

Congratulations, I am glad it is you and not me. Are you hoping for boy or girl? I am so glad that you found my blog, so I could find yours and we can keep in touch.

sue said...

Well, Travis shaves his head so it doesn't take much on his back! Hope you start feeling better soon.

Andrea said...

Hey Taryn hang in there - I will send blessings your way! I hope the dog doesn't start imitating you too. Then you would know you are throwing up way too much! Kids will say anything and have such a free spirit. All we can do is laugh and set our pride aside when those crazy moments arize eh? God bless you all.

Luke McDermott Jr said...

Yeah, I just barely started the blog about 10 days ago. Katie (Rylee's wife) had been talking to me about doing one for a while now, and since I was graduating I thought I'd start one. I'm on Facebook and Myspace as well. Congrats on kid #2. Speaking from experience, two is a handful but it's also double the fun! That would be cool to see you at christmas, I haven't seen you for a long time.