So, Travis ran the first leg in the beach to bay marathon. It is supposed to be the hardest leg because it is the leg on the sand. He did awesome for not really training at all. I am so proud of him. My friends from the ward ran it, and I was supposed to but alas I got pregnant. Maybe next year Whitney and I can run it together. Hey Whitney? Travis finished in 42 minutes I think. He did great. I don't have a picture of him finishing but i have one of Brock Tripplet the one who Travis handed the baton on to.
Later that morning (it took us 2 hours to get off the island after the race with all the traffic) my dad came in from Austin. He had a business trip there on thursday and Friday and it was so fun to have him visit. Cooper loved having Grandpa around. We had a quick but fun visit. Love you dad!
Also, a small side note, I found my bobbi brown makeup brush! I am so glad!
5 comments:
I'm glad you found your brush! That first leg in the sand seemed so hard--go Travis!! How nice that your dad got to be here when the weather was actually nice!
Where did he hide the brush?
Way to go, Travis! :) Glad you found your brush! (Afraid to ask where! LOL) Love you guys!
Kudos to Travis. I have never participated in any kind of race other than what I was forced to in Junior High.
That is so fun that dad got to be there. Lucky!
Goodness....EVERYONE did Beach to Bay!! That's great!! You won't have seen Ryan or I out there. Running is not our strong suit!! : ) How are you feeling?
Post a Comment