Thanks for the comment. I LOVE your blog template. Maybe we will get to see you during the holidays or something. I love this whole blog thing. It's such a good way to keep in touch with the extended cousins you probably wouldn't call every single day.
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
4 comments:
It is soo sad. Come back!
Thanks for the comment. I LOVE your blog template. Maybe we will get to see you during the holidays or something. I love this whole blog thing. It's such a good way to keep in touch with the extended cousins you probably wouldn't call every single day.
Ohhhh cuuute baby bellies! :0)
Is that you and Andrea Davis? And were you in Utah????
Post a Comment