From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
---Dr. Seuss
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Bobbi Brown Blush Brush
Cooper lost my very expensive makeup brush. A while ago, I found him with it playing in the toliet, after much cleaning I restored it back to its greatness, and now it is GONE! Where is it my son?
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
3 comments:
Sad! I hope you find it!
Did it get flushed down the toilet?! Ha! I hope you find it, T!
Don't you love little boys?! I am sure it will turn up soon! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment