Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Date?




We actually went on a date with out Cooper. For us it has been a long time. Not that I am against leaving Cooper I just always forget and don't plan ahead, and then I don't have a babysitter. We went to a matinee of Indiana Jones. It was fantastic! I loved it, or I just loved being not attached at the hip. Either way you look at it, it was a fun 3 hours. After Coop's nap we went to the beach for a bonfire. Cooper had a blast of course and we roasted hot dogs that were just a little gritty from the sand blowing. I didn't get in the water because there was sea lice (little bugs that bite), but there were a few brave souls out there. Travis braved it but I think he was sorry after he had one trying to crawl in his bum. Anyway it was a fun way to spend the day together.

4 comments:

sue said...

Yay for a date!!!! They are very hard to come by for us too. I am jealous that you got to see Indian Jones, it probably won't make it across the Pacific for several months.

Silver Pelican Photography said...

I want to go to the beach!
Cooper looks so much like Colby to me!
Lindsey

Mandie said...

Taryn- Sounds like fun! I love your beach pics!

Mary said...

Sea lice?!?! I've never heard of that. And if a bug from the ocean ever tried to crawl in my "bum" I don't think I'd ever go in the ocean again. In fact, just hearing about it makes me never want to go in the ocean again!! Cute pics though!! Copper is getting so big!! He is too cute Taryn!! I miss you and Ericka a ton!!