Sunday, May 25, 2008

Green Apple Photography

I am so excited that my sister Lindsey is finally starting her own photography company. She has been doing photography for ever for other people, and she is finally branching off. It is an excititng time and a scary one as well. She is awesome, so she has nothing to worry about. If you have a chance check her out. I am so proud of her. Love you Lindsey!

www.greenapplephotography.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

Thanks Taryn!!!! People have been so supportive I am a little overwhelmed. I'm so grateful for all the love I have been given at this very crazy time. I'm super excited, but it is a little crazy too!!
The zoo looks fun. Your weather is so different from ours. It is rainy and low 50's today. It is Memorial day for Goodness Sakes! Oh well.
I'm glad you were able to get to the temple. Scott and I forget how easy it is for us. Kelli and Rob do the same thing you guys do. Go Team Temple!
Hey, also not to be asking too much but do you think you could add my photo blog as a link on your side bar???? Hopefully, if everyone adds me it will generate some love coming my way!
Love you!
Lindsey

Andrea said...

Hey Taryn, Great pics on your sisters site. She has an eye for an artistic looking photo. I especially like the little girl session on her blog - how adorable are those?! If we could, we'd ship her up to Alaska to take some fab photos! :0)