Monday, July 21, 2008

Gum Drop Pillow



Here it is my first Amy Butler project- maybe soon I will be ready for that Nappy Bag I want to make.

6 comments:

Tynel Jarnagin said...

I'm lovin the pillow- but that's not just any pillow. When you said pillow today, I was thinking like small throw pillow or bedtime pillow- not an almost huge bean bag type! You are my favorite domestic diva! Freezer jam one day, large pillow today, what will it be tomorrow?

Lindsey said...

Super Cute. I can't sew at all (at all) so this is very impressive. Good job! I'm so excited to come out for Thanksgiving. I didn't think Scott and I would be able to do it. Thanks for letting me crash at your place a few extra days!

The Bright Family said...

WOW!! Now that you have had some practice with it--I'm sure making one like that for me will be no problem!! he-he

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

I am impressed with your abilities -sewing and making freezer jam!!! They would both take me a while, and usually I just don't think of doing stuff like that; although I should.

Family said...

You did a great job. I love the Pillow. I might have to grab the pattern.

Jake & Rachel said...

Taryn, you are so talented! I want to try that freezer jam too!