"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
4 comments:
Cute pictures? Where was that little water park? Cooper is seriously too cute!!
love the pictures and I didn't even know you could make jam int he freezer, good on you!!!
I love seeing pics of you guys. What is the house you are in front of?
Hey, thanks for the freezer jam. You really are the most domestic diva I know!
Post a Comment