From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
---Dr. Seuss
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Basic Grey does Fabric!!!
I had no idea that Basic Grey (the fabulous paper line) created a line for Moda Fabrics. I am so excited, it makes me want to make something! Maybe only Mandie will care but I just had to put it out there for any paper/fabric enthusiast.
ok! so funny that you wrote this and i just happened to click on your blog! i just took whitney to this fantastic fabric store today! and that is the kind of fabric they sell! we both are in love and convinced we can make aprons and other fabulous things! small world huh?
Okay... found it! Not available until November! I need some for some scrapbook layouts! I only saw the Urban Couture line. (It wasn't my fav. of theirs!) Now... if they would make the new Ambrosia line in fabric... I think I would be sending to my sister & begging her to make a quilt -I'm changing my room! LOL! Or... if they had the Urban Prarie - for Claire??? Ooh - or the Archaic for the boys' rooms? THAT would be to die for! Maybe we should tell them so!!!!
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
6 comments:
ok! so funny that you wrote this and i just happened to click on your blog! i just took whitney to this fantastic fabric store today! and that is the kind of fabric they sell! we both are in love and convinced we can make aprons and other fabulous things! small world huh?
Wha...What??!! Where can I find this fabulous stuff????!!!!????
Okay... found it! Not available until November! I need some for some scrapbook layouts! I only saw the Urban Couture line. (It wasn't my fav. of theirs!) Now... if they would make the new Ambrosia line in fabric... I think I would be sending to my sister & begging her to make a quilt -I'm changing my room! LOL! Or... if they had the Urban Prarie - for Claire??? Ooh - or the Archaic for the boys' rooms? THAT would be to die for! Maybe we should tell them so!!!!
I love you girl! I'm so glad you are cute and creative! You are my Martha!
I wish I was any bit creative...maybe someday!!
You're great.
so you totally got me to stay up way too late looking at cute fabric. I can't scrapbook for the life of me, but oh the things I want to sew!!!!
Post a Comment