Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Check out my Fabulous Sister

My cousin-in-law Katie wanted to do a "trash your dress" style photo shoot. That is when you take the all the pictures that you always wanted but couldn't because you were afraid of ruining your dress before the wedding. My sister took her pictures last week and they are AMAZING. I couldn't help but share with all those who may be interested in looking, I knew my sister was very talented but I didn't know that she was this talented! I am so proud!

Just click on the title to link to her blog!

9 comments:

Ericka Johnson said...

Wow--she is really good! The pictures are just beautiful and what a great idea!

Lindsey said...

Ahh, Taryn. Thanks. So much of it is Katie. She was so fun to work with and totally up for anything. It made it fun. Thanks so much for your compliments. It is so good to hear feedback. You always wonder what peoples reactions are and I was a little worried that people would think I was crazy. We did get in the water after all. I think it would be fun to do a trash the prom dress. Maybe not so much sentimentality as your wedding dress. I'm not into the style of my dress anymore and would totally be up for something like that, but I sure wouldn't fit into it anymore. Pure laziness on my part. I need to get to the gym! We will do some fun pictures when I get there. I'll think of some fun ideas. Maybe paint your family in the sand as stick figures. That might be cute. I'll give it some thought.
Love you!
Lindsey

Patty said...

Boy, she is a great photographer. All her pictures are wonderful. What a talent!!

Tynel Jarnagin said...

VERY COOL pictures! Lindsey is an amazing talent!

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

Taryn I will echo your post. Lindsey really is SO talented. What an asset in our family huh?? She's pretty much point on, only one correction from her commment- none of it is really me. It's all Lindsey!!!

Mandie said...

Those are awesome! Lindsey did a phenominal (I am sure that is misspelled!) job! I'd love the opportunity to do a trash the dress! Fun!

Mary said...

Those are amazing photos!! What a cool idea!!

The Bright Family said...

your sister is REALLY good--glad she doesn't live here--she would definitely get all the photography business :)

The Bright Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.