
Posing at the kids area in the art museum. He epecially loved yelling in the galleries because his voice echoed. They had a really fun lunch cafe, that had the best fruit salad.

Licking the spoon, what is better than that? And not wearing any pants!

"Feeding" Roxie some Trix while I am in the bathroom , this was the same day that I almost lost my mind while Travis was gone, luckily he is home and we are all alive and well.

Cooper had snuck up behind Emma while she was posing for the picture. So Mischevious.

I just love the splashes of this one!
8 comments:
I love licking the spoon while not wearing pants! I'm kidding, but I'm glad that Cooper has had that opportunity! Seems like you had a fun summer and I'm SO glad it is over!! Now, if the weather would cool off....
Hey... who needs pants, anyway? LOL!
It's going to be sad to see summer end. It looks like you guys had a good one. Wow, only 58 days left until the baby gets here. You're getting closer!
Cute pictures! Why does my daughter always have to pose? It looks like the Art Museum was fun! I need to take my kiddos sometime!
Don't you love the nakedness of toddlers? the biggest battle we fight is putting on undies to play in the backyard!
I am glad you enjoyed the end of summer. Cooper would really like it at target. If you park in the back lot. You get to walk through the tunnel. My kids love to yell and sing because it echoes.
Cooper is one cute kid!!
I'm sorry you had such a bad day. Yay for Travis being home. Your summer might almost be over, but I bet it still feels like summer :)
I enjoyed looking through your blog - need to get to bed, but I'm excited to have something new to look at when I have to feed baby Matthew in the early morn. It was SO good to see you - you're a very cute preggo and Cooper is adorable. It was so fun talking to you & i now wish we lived closer because I had forgotten how much fun and easy-going you are. Let's meet up in SA... I guess I could write all this in an e-mail rather than writing a novel on your blog!!
Love Les
Post a Comment