YEAAAAA....I am so glad it came back negative. Once less thing to worry about. Thanks a million times again for helping out with Shane for the surgery. What would we do without such a great friend?
That's great... Why do they have to scare people with all those dang diabetes tests when they are preggo anyways??
As for my novel, it is a HUGE work in progress. I wrote a really short novella in high school. And I've been writing this really great concept I have for about 3 years. It'll probably take me at least that long to finish it too. Sad... Maybe I can just hire sometime to write my great idea into a novel for me?
And thanks for the compliments on the pix, Lindsey really is magic. I swear when you meet me in real life you'll be like- "WHAT?? This is NOT what she looked like in the pictures!!"
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
4 comments:
YEAAAAA....I am so glad it came back negative. Once less thing to worry about. Thanks a million times again for helping out with Shane for the surgery. What would we do without such a great friend?
That's great... Why do they have to scare people with all those dang diabetes tests when they are preggo anyways??
As for my novel, it is a HUGE work in progress. I wrote a really short novella in high school. And I've been writing this really great concept I have for about 3 years. It'll probably take me at least that long to finish it too. Sad... Maybe I can just hire sometime to write my great idea into a novel for me?
And thanks for the compliments on the pix, Lindsey really is magic. I swear when you meet me in real life you'll be like- "WHAT?? This is NOT what she looked like in the pictures!!"
Congrates!! One less thing to worry about!
yeah!!!!!! I'm so glad- but I'm sorry you had to go through the three hour test! I could never drink any form of orange soda again.
Post a Comment