Friday, August 8, 2008

Glucose Test #2

Today I completed the glucose tolerance test-Yuck! It was a three hour test that included fasting, drinking 2 of the icky drinks and 4 pricks in the arm over 3 hours. Glad that is done, I get the results back Monday. I hope it all comes back clear.

Travis gets back today! He only has been gone since Monday but boy this has been a long week. I wish he was staying for awhile but he leaves again Monday for 2 more weeks. My patience levels have been pretty low, so I am hoping after this weekend it will be enough reserve to last the next little while. We are going to SA tomorrow that should lift my spirits. It should be nice to do something as a family:)

4 comments:

Family said...

Hope everything comes back clear. I had to take the second test with darren and it was not fun.. I feel for you about your hubby being gone. Let me know if you need anything.

sue said...

It stinks that Travis is gone. It is hard when the patience is gone, I hope this weekend is what you need it to be.

Patty said...

Good luck with the test results!

Scott and Lindsey said...

I'm not exactly sure what an icky glucose test is? Is it for all pregnant ladies??