Friday, September 26, 2008

Random

Travis put together this skelaton
Halloween deco is mostly done

Putting away IKE
Once again no pants!
Eating a snack he made in school
Our date- ignore the fat prego face
Hanging out with friends!

Here are some random pictures and such of what we have been doing for the last little bit. Time just swiftly flys by. I had my 36 week appointment this week, and Dr. Kirkham said next week we will make a game plan. Liam could be coming soon, I am definitely on the countdown now. Which is good, because I don't need to gain any more weight!

5 comments:

Ericka Johnson said...

I love the skeleton! I can't wait to break out the Halloween decorations. Cooper is a doll and pants are overated!

Patty said...

Love the Fall decor! We are still taking our boards down too. Hey, Dr. Kirkham delivered Austin! Come check out my newest blog page, I gave you and award!

The Bright Family said...

I'm getting out the Halloween decorations now!! :)

Mandie said...

T- your house looks so great! Have you seen the Martha Halloween stuff at Mike's? I really want the owl cling for the window. I was just cruising through the pics & thought your Ike things were part of the deco! That's what I get for trying to talk to my mom on the phone, the kids are talking to me & look at pictures at the same time!

Family said...

I really like the skeleton. You always have such cute ideas!