Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cooper's Pirate Costume! Grandma style











A big thanks to Grandma M for making the rest of Cooper's costume! After caring for me she went home and sewed him a vest and made him some pretty awesome scarves. She also sewed him a trick-or-treat bag and sent him a pirate coloring book. IT sure made his day yesterday! Thanks mom.

5 comments:

Music Mama said...

Aren't moms the greatest?! Cooper will make a darling pirate! And Liam is so cute! His face is already started to fill out! Darling boys. When are you going to bring them to Utah so I can see them myself?! Miss you :)

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Your mom is so sweet! I can't wait to see your boys all dressed up tomorrow!

Family said...

Thats so nice.. I love moms..

Patty said...

You have such a nice mom! Hows life with your new little one? Hope all is going well!

Tara said...

Isaac was a pirate last year, and LOVED it! I'm excited to see pics of Cooper all dressed up!

P.S. Where did you get your adorable background for your blog? LOVE it!