From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
---Dr. Seuss
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Fun times with Grandparents
We sure love having Granparents around! Travis' parents have been here since Tuesday evening and my dad had a business trip to Austin and was able to come down for the weekend. Cooper has LOVED all the extra attention, and it sure has been nice having everyone want to do things for me. Thank you Thank you! We will miss you when you all leave.
I love the picture of your Dad and Liam asleep together! Why is it so peaceful to hold a new baby? I'm glad you are having fun and hope it continues so....
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
5 comments:
What a beautiful beach! I'm jealous! It is nice to have extra hands after having a baby--that's for sure.
I love the passed out Grandpa with passed out bitty baby pic! Priceless.
I'm glad you're getting so much help. Liam's hair is so cute! Take good care of yourself! xoxo
I love the picture of your Dad and Liam asleep together! Why is it so peaceful to hold a new baby? I'm glad you are having fun and hope it continues so....
What fun grandparents! But really, who wouldn't want to spend time with your cute boys?
Post a Comment