Not really, I have Cooper here, and Travis and Liam, but without my mom it seems a little empty. It was WONDERFUL having her here, not just because she cooked me meals and brought me water and read stories to Cooper , and did my laundry and dishes but because it felt so normal. It was great. Thanks Mom for taking care of me and my family. We appreciate it more than words can tell. Cooper is already asking, "where is my grandma?" Thank you, thank you! Thank you also to my family back home who sacrificed so that I can have my mom take care of me.
Also- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all of those who have done so much for me and my family while I am recovering. We appreciate it so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Its so nice that your mom could come. Moms make everything better!
I am so glad your mom was able to come and help out!! I hope you are doing well. Please let me know if you need anything.
It was so nice to meet your mom and I'm glad you had a nice visit! When do your in-laws come?
Post a Comment