From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
---Dr. Seuss
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Did you VOTE?
What a valuable opportunity we have to use our right as Americans and vote. It felt great to get out there and do my part, use my voice (or electronic device) and vote. I was just a little dissapointed that I didn't get my usual voting sticker that I love to wear all day.
I didn't get the sticker either! Maybe Nueces county couldn't include it in the budget this year. Maybe we should propose a bond election to purchase them for next year? Actually now that Obama has been elected, it might become our RIGHT to have a sticker!
I early voted and wore my sticker with pride all that day! Maybe Nueces County ran out before election day. :) And as for the results last night, I'm with Ericka--oh crap!
I'm sorry you didn't get a sticker--pathetically, that's my favorite part :) We all had election fever here. Olivia and Victoria even made campaign signs to run for family president. I haven't heard who won that race yet.
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
7 comments:
I voted! I got a sticker too.
I missed getting my voter sticker too - what's up with that? Looks like you have some fun and similar Halloween traditions!
I didn't get one either! Bummer.
I didn't get the sticker either! Maybe Nueces county couldn't include it in the budget this year. Maybe we should propose a bond election to purchase them for next year? Actually now that Obama has been elected, it might become our RIGHT to have a sticker!
I early voted and wore my sticker with pride all that day! Maybe Nueces County ran out before election day. :) And as for the results last night, I'm with Ericka--oh crap!
I'm sorry you didn't get a sticker--pathetically, that's my favorite part :) We all had election fever here. Olivia and Victoria even made campaign signs to run for family president. I haven't heard who won that race yet.
I got my sticker when I voted! It is a wonderful feeling to do your duty and hopefully make a difference!!
Post a Comment