Monday, November 10, 2008

FHE and a Fall

Liam is tired of me taking his picture-Enough MOM!


Just like his brother always looking away, when the camera comes out.


Roxie looking pretty after a bath



Check out that bump- fuzzy but still clear enough to see it is pretty big- Cooper fell off his chair during FHE



Our gratitute tree we made for FHE

7 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness. Cooper looks so much like Colby in that picture!
I hope his owie is healing fast!

Music Mama said...

Cooper looks so grown up in that last picture! Keep taking pictures of Liam whether he likes it or not :) Darling boys!!

Gavin and Shawna said...

What a cute FHE!! Hows it going over there?? We should get the boys together on Friday some time!
I miss u in YW!!

Ericka Johnson said...

Poor Cooper! He is looking so grown up to me!

Jake & Rachel said...

That is the biggest bump I have ever seen!! I bet that hurt, poor guy. Liam is so chubby,I love it!! Such handsome boys you have :)

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Ouch! I'm sorry he hit his head again at the church tonight too! Coop looks very grown up in that picture!

Mary said...

I'm totally stealing the gratitude tree idea!!