Oh, I like your new blog background. Very festive. Crazy Kyle. He has the same squinty face in every picture. I think I'm going to print the picture big of him grabbing dad's butt. I can't believe dad didn't say anything. I guess anything for the pictures :)
I went to Lindsey's site but there was only the wonderful big family photo. Does she have others somewhere else? It sounds like you had a fantastic family reunion over Thanksgiving. How fun!
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
3 comments:
Oh, I like your new blog background. Very festive.
Crazy Kyle. He has the same squinty face in every picture. I think I'm going to print the picture big of him grabbing dad's butt. I can't believe dad didn't say anything. I guess anything for the pictures :)
Way cute! I love your family picture! Maybe I need to drag my whole family there so we can have one like it!!J/k Dad hates to travel. Way cute though!
I went to Lindsey's site but there was only the wonderful big family photo. Does she have others somewhere else? It sounds like you had a fantastic family reunion over Thanksgiving. How fun!
Post a Comment