From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
---Dr. Seuss
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Liam's Blessing
Sunday we were so lucky to have Travis bless Liam with my parents and siblings here. He did a beautiful job. Thank you Dad and Scott, and Adam Jarnagin for helping. What a wonderful blessing he is to our family.
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
6 comments:
Liam is adorable!! And you look GREAT Taryn!
Cute family picture!
Cute cute family!! I am glad everyone was able to come down for your special day Liam.
oh I love the cowboy hat!!!
The cowboy hat adds that special Texas touch! What a sweet little bowl of cuteness.
You guys are such a cute family! That cowboy hat is so cute, so 'Texas'. You look great Taryn!!
Post a Comment