Friday, December 19, 2008

Silly, Silly Taryn

I was at the commissary today (for those non-military people that means grocery store on base) and I was looking at the hams for Christmas. They were all huge and about $25.00 and I thought to myself that is way too much I will look somewhere else. So, on my way home I stopped by honey baked ham and thought I will just look and see. So, after getting the kids out of the car and dragging in the car seat, and the nice lady helping me I felt committed. Short story long I walked out with a small $40.00 ham. I have no defense for myself.

8 comments:

Gavin and Shawna said...

Yes...but it will be DANG good ham!! So...are you guys in for Dec 31?? I think we are staying up there 30th and the 31st...we need a trip to the temple=))

Leslie said...

that's hilarious!! I would have totally done the same thing - I'm a sucker with sales people (although those are dang good hams!) You'll enjoy it! I just have to laugh because I can see the same sort of thing happening to me :)

Tynel Jarnagin said...

You are not silly! I'm sure we have all done something like that! I know I have. I'm sure it will be the most delicious ham you have ever had!

Ericka Johnson said...

At least you won't have to feel guilty about throwing out the left overs! Those giant hams are too big and Honey Baked ham is the best! Yum.

sue said...

just enjoy the tastey ham! and don't worry about the rest!

Music Mama said...

Enjoy your ham and don't worry abouit the $40. It will be yummy :) Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!! love you!!

Mary said...

The defense is you didn't want to get 2 kids out of the car again!! I've been there!!

Mandie said...

I agree with everyone else... I hope you enjoy your $40 little ham. I bet it was delish!!! Plus-who wants to get the boys in & out of the car again!