"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
9 comments:
Whoa--this is tough but I think the top one is Cooper, right? Its the brown eyes. Very cute comparison!
Coopers on top! What a couple of cute chubby babies!
They look a lot alike, but I agree that Cooper is the one on top. They are so cute! You need to let us know when you come to Utah next!
Both Fat and cute, bud definitely Cooper is first!
That is some strong family resemblance there!!! Such cute chubbiness!!!
yeah, the brown eyes give it away! They are both sooo cute and chubby! I love the cheeks!
I am saying Coop is the top photo too!
you all are right, The brown eyes and round head give it away. Coop is on the top.
WOW!! They look like twins. I would say the top is Cooper??
Post a Comment