Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

St. Patricks Cathedral


Blarney Castle (we did kiss the blarney stone)






We drove by this castle ruin and it was called McDermott Castle (that is my maiden name and well we had to take a picture)

4 years ago on St. Patty's day Travis and I flew to Ireland. It was the most amazing trip of my life (so far). I had always dreamed of going to Ireland and seeing where my family is from, it was awesome! So to all those fellow Irish and all those who wish they could be Irish:) Happy St. Patricks Day!




7 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

Lucky.

(Napoleon Dynamite voice)

Ericka Johnson said...

What a cool vacation and beautiful pics. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Love the pictures! I can't wait to go!!! Someday!

Michigan Roys said...

Fantastic! I remember you going and thinking that was way cool! What wonderful memories and fun pictures to show the kids as they grow! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!

Jake & Rachel said...

What an amazing vacation!! I love the pictures. I want to go now too. Happy St. Patty's Day!

Patty said...

Wow, what an adventure!! It would be awesome to go to Ireland. Love the pictures. It is so beautiful there.

Andrea said...

Oh no honey, you are the Fancy Pants! You have a castle named after you...or would that be before you? lol