Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I think there is somethin in my nose....

This is what Cooper said last night to me, "Mom, I think that there is somethin in my nose." I just assumed he was talking about some boogies. "Mom, I think there is somethin in my nose and it hurts a little." Well, what do you think is up there, "A french fry". We had a heck of time getting that french fry out. All night I laughed to myself.

10 comments:

Michigan Roys said...

Xiomara has done stuff like that but she doesn't tell me about it. I just figure it out when I see her playing with her nose a lot. Funny kids. Just wait until "the bean in the ear" one happens - that one requires a doctor.

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Too funny! Do you know when he stuck it up there? The only thing we've had up a nose was a corn kernel~ I'm glad you got it out! and were able to laugh about it!

Gavin and Shawna said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard all morning! Nice job COop!! He is seriously one of the coolest kids. Leftover potato boogies should be fun!

Scott and Lindsey said...

He didn't think he had a french fry up there, he knew he had a french fry up there.

How funny! Was the removal painful?

How are you feeling? Is your back any better?

Andrea said...

He'll be smellin' fries for a while. My kids would be in heaven. They loooove french fries!

Jake & Rachel said...

What?! I can't believe he would shove a french fry up there! The things kids do. Thank goodness he told you about it soon enough! Thanks for sharing, I got a good laugh over this one!

BreeAnn said...

ah that is classic! :)

Family said...

I am still laughing!

Ericka Johnson said...

Eeeww! How long did have it in there before he told you? How funny! I'm sad I won't be able to go to the last class tomorrow. Do you like your finished quilt? Can't wait to see it!

sue said...

Taryn, that is AWESOME!!!! Hope things are going well.