Monday, March 9, 2009

Meal Planning Mondays (I'm a copycat)

Dear Andrea- You are so smart I decided to copy your great Idea, and hopefully be more organized with my meal planning. So here it goes:

Monday- Leftovers
Tuseday- Brown butter and sage pasta with Asparagus
Wed- BBQ Flank Steak,sweet potato with fruit and veggies
Thursday-Leftover Flank Steak Bruschetta Salad with homemade bread from bread machine
Friday-Travis out of town-breakfast for dinner {hold the boat- Grace invited me over for dinner-hubbies gone, girls bake! No breakfast for dinner:)}
Saturday-leaving open-maybe take kids out to dinner by myself or more breakfat for dinner
Sunday-blackened Salmon with rice and veggies

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Taryn, you are so funny! I am glad I was a good influence on somebody. BTW, your meals sound mmm mmm good!

The Bright Family said...

Can I come over?!?

Gavin and Shawna said...

first, are you allowed to have leftovers??=))
second...where the crap is Travis off to now??
Call if you need anything...and also, I will call you maybe have the kiddos play on Friday?!!

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

Ok, can I move in with you??? Your meals sound delightful!! You must be a good cook... I should plan my meals out, I always think of it and never do it! :)

Scott and Lindsey said...

Will you come cook at my house?

Thanks so much for the sweet card. I love you!!!! I'll give you a call sometime next week. This week is crazy and I'm still so, so sick.
(cough, sniffle, sneeze, headache)

Jake & Rachel said...

I plan my meals out too! Or else I would spend too much at the grocery store. Dinner on Tuesday sounds delicious! Well, it all sounds delicious!!

Taryn said...

Tuesday's dinner was yummy!

sue said...

You go with the meal planning!!! I love RObin Miller with her use of leftovers technique! She has become my best friend in the kitchen. But when Jared is gone we eat chicken breast, rice, and broccoli, or Burger King, McDonalds, or bento-mmmm bento I love me some Japanese fast food. Ok way long, perhaps I should email you.

Tynel Jarnagin said...

For real??? You are such a gourmet! My sad menus consist of Homeade Mac and Cheese with Hot dogs and Easy Texas Chili from the Weight Watchers magazine that no one would eat! You always make me smile!

Ericka Johnson said...

Yum! You always have fabulous meal ideas!

Family said...

I actually use to do this and for me it actually saved time and money. I am planning my meals for next week right now.