We are all a little tuckered out. We had a little bit of a stressful weekend with Travis gone (teething, grumpiness and a mommy who needed some alone time), Liam pretty much embodied how we all felt this afternoon. I do very much, so very much appreciate those who were great friends and helped me out in this department (camp family-Jake watched Cooper so I could attend Jocilyn's baby shower-you are awesome, thank you thank you thank you) and katie of course. Katie never reads my blog, but dear Katie I would be so sad without you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
gotta love good friends!!
I am counting the days when I can sleep like Liam again.. He is so cute. I am glad you were able to come to my shower too. The Camps are awesome..
Jake didn't mind at all! It was the easiest babysitting job ever. Inf act it was easier than just having Eli alone because he was entertained. It sounds like we all like to sleep half on our sides/stomach! So comfortable..I love it when babies fall asleep mid-playing.
I'm sorry you had a tough weekend and I'm sorry I was not there to help you!
Post a Comment