It was a perfect day to enjoy the awesome sand scultptures. It was supposed to rain, but lately it never rains, so we decided to go rain or shine. I am so glad we did, hardley a drop touched us, and it was nice and cool and overcast. We all really enjoyed watching them build the scuptures, and it was just nice to be together enjoying the weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks like we just followed each other around this weekend! We went to the airshow and sandfest the same days. Lots of fun!!
Those sculptures look so cool. I have always wondered how they make them - I know, out of sand. Looks like you had lots of fun. I miss the air shows and jets and stuff. Another lifetime.
You post pictures of sculpted sand, I show pictures of sculpted snow..just a month apart.. I think I prefer the idea of sand these days. :-) Cute pics of the fam btw!
That looks like fun! I want to come and see that with you next year :)
Post a Comment