From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
---Dr. Seuss
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
While Mom is away the boys will play
While Taryn is taking her trip to Little Rock (Valentine's Present), Cooper and I went to Padre Island National Seashore and went camping. Although Cooper seems to have developed a fear of crabs, he still had a pretty good time.
Are you posting a blog entry for Taryn? You are such a fantastic husband. So thoughful. Camping in actual heat sounds fun. I only had that opportunity once in my life. Some of my favorite childhood memories are camping with my family - especially glacier lake side camping. Them waters are frrrrrreeezing!
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
3 comments:
I can't convince Jared to camp with the kids. You are brave!
Are you posting a blog entry for Taryn? You are such a fantastic husband. So thoughful. Camping in actual heat sounds fun. I only had that opportunity once in my life. Some of my favorite childhood memories are camping with my family - especially glacier lake side camping. Them waters are frrrrrreeezing!
What a great Valentines present! I will have to pass that idea on to Jake..
Post a Comment