Thursday, June 25, 2009

Missing Family


Cooper filled his back pack with toys the other day and told me he was ready to go. I asked him where we were going, he told me on an airplane. Where though? To Utah to see his Grandmas and Grandpas. He is really missing his family. Poor guy. I am missing everyone too. I feel a little depressed about it actually. My oldest sister is having the first baby girl in our family, and my sister just younger than me is engaged. I totally hate living away sometimes. I feel like I miss out on everything.

6 comments:

Dart said...

I know what you mean. All my siblings and my mom live in Alaska. I miss them very much. We save all our air miles so we can see them as much as possible!

sav said...

oh sad! i am going wedding dress shopping with whit tomorrow, i bet she wishes it was you though!

sue said...

That is super stinky. Missing loved ones is never fun.

Lindsey said...

We miss you too, but you are the best at phone calls, emails, and just generally keeping up. You will be seeing so much of us in the fall and winter that you will be glad to be back home!
I was just thinking yesterday how Whitney won't see the baby grow up at all really. So sad. I guess that is life though. I'm way excited to see you in September though. I can't wait for September because my life is slooowing down then :)
Love you!

katiekimmcdermott said...

I'm sorry you're missing everyone. I'm sure they feel the same way! I haven't even seen Lindsey ALL summer and I miss her too....

And HELLO! I totally didn't know Whitney got engaged. I talked to her recently and knew it was getting serious, but OMG- thanks for breaking the news!!

Mary said...

SAD!! The sucky part of being in the miliary!!