From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
---Dr. Seuss
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
My first quilt ALL BY MYSELF!
Finally finished, here it is. It is a baby quilt for an unamed baby soon arriving in this world. It was made with love, and a little bit of frusteration.
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
1 comment:
Wow! You are one talented little homemaker.. I am thoroughly impressed. Very cute! I'm sure the unnamed baby will adore it!
Post a Comment