From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
---Dr. Seuss
Monday, June 8, 2009
Quilt Peek
Last night I started another quilt. This one is going to be for the boys to share. I LOVE the fabric. It was hard to find, because the line came out in the fall. It is called Robots by David Walker of Free Spirit Fabrics. It is going to be so cute!
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
7 comments:
I'm so impressed with your skills!
That fabric is super cute! It's so hard to find really cute fabrics for boys. Taryn, you are tempting me to get a sewing machine...
I love it!! You did a great job
That fabric is too cute, I totally have quilt envy! you go
so cute! LOve it!
Cute! You did a great job!
Way to go! You are expanding your many talents. So, do you do the decorative stitching? Keep on working!
Post a Comment