too cute! Just wait til they can play together. It is wonderful to hear laughter from your kids while you are doing the dishes...if only I would hear it more often I would do the dishes more often.
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
3 comments:
Nothing like some private toy time! I love Liam's little outfit.
too cute! Just wait til they can play together. It is wonderful to hear laughter from your kids while you are doing the dishes...if only I would hear it more often I would do the dishes more often.
Brynn loves to do that to! It's the only time Eli doesn't get possesive and police her. Poor second child..
Post a Comment