
We ate here before we left, and it was good, but service was slow...and my sandwich was pricey. Cake was yummy!


This was one freaky African Crocodile. I wouldn't want to meet it in the wild. It snapped and snorted and made us all jump. Cooper wanted to get out of there quick!

Happy to be out of the car!

He loves the swing!

One huge snake...Liam really cared, can you tell?

Sorry it is blurry but at this exact moment a bird peed all over me...gross

Cooper likes having his own map...and deciding what we should see

Liam liked the prarie dogs

Before it was too hot-Me and my boys!
Call us crazy, but we went to San Antonio this weekend for a much needed getaway. Yes it was well over a 100 degrees without adding the heat index and the south Texas humidity, but we like to live on the edge around here. I did miss the coastal Texas breeze, that really does help!
3 comments:
Fun. I like Cooper and his map and you and your blurry-because-i-just-got-peed-on picture. I'm glad you got a little mini trip!
Oh my goodness you are crazy! I can totally feel your pain of the heat! San Antonio is a lot of fun though. Your boys are so cute.
Okay, I have got to stop reading your blog and go take a shower already! Was so fun seeing you at the 104 degree Christmas Carol train...let us know next time you guys come up to good ol, freakin hot San Anton! (And I love the lorikeet comment...totally gross, but a little bit hilarious too). :)
Post a Comment