Oh how I LOVE first day of school pictures. On my first day of kindergarten I had the MOST darling little pink and white polka dot outfit... And I REFUSED to wear the shoes that matched with it, so I have on my adorable little outfit w/ shorts and yep, black boots... haha....
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
3 comments:
He is such a big boy! Hope he has a great school year.
He is so darn cute! You know... incase you didn't know already!
Oh how I LOVE first day of school pictures. On my first day of kindergarten I had the MOST darling little pink and white polka dot outfit... And I REFUSED to wear the shoes that matched with it, so I have on my adorable little outfit w/ shorts and yep, black boots... haha....
Cooper is a cutie!!!
Post a Comment