It sure has been busy for us, and for all of you too. I apologize for my lack of blogging on my blog and your blog. I am looking forward to normalcy and getting back to blogging.
So this is a quick rundown of what my last month or so has been. . . . Cooper started to school, Travis was put in the High Council, Got Bronchitis. Cooper and Liam and I flew to UT by OURSELVES for the first time. It was pretty good getting there, we had KIND, KIND people sitting next to me. I helped plan my sisters shower, went to shower, planned Liam's first birthday with the fam, put that on. Spent all the time I could with my sisters and brothers and parents and Travis parents. Got to see Andrea and family that was pretty great! Held baby Bridger for the first time, tried to instill in him that I am his favorite Aunt even though he is just 7 weeks old. He didn't like me too much , he cried when I held him. Next time for sure, I know he will love me. Saw my Grandma and Daddy Daddy. Flew home again by myself, unfortunately that did not go as well as the flight to UT. AM EXHAUSTED. Found out next morning my grandpa died just hours after leaving UT, went around in a daze for a day and unpacked. Made plans to come back to UT, helped put on pack meeting, went to doctor about bronchitis again (3 weeks sick stinks) Flew back to UT, went to Funeral, celebrated sisters birthday, now this is where I sit. Alone on my parents computer, enjoying some quiet time. Fly home tomorrow on Liam's real birthday. Can't believe my baby is almost 1 how can that be?
I have had a blessed time spending so much time with my family. I cherish these moments, I am grateful for the time I have had to reconnect with my extended family. At funeral although we mourned the loss of someone we held so dear, we celebrated his life and the day was teary but fun to catch up with everyone, and to reminisce. I value the time I get to spend with my siblings. I love feeling apart of their lives. I will miss them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sorry about your Grandpa. Hope you got to send some time with him before he passed.
Hugs from here,
Life is too hectic sometimes huh? But I guess if we had nothing to do we would just be bored all of the time. It was fun to see you. Look forward to seeing you again in November and December!
So sorry about your grandpa. I had such a wonderful time while you were here. It makes me so sad that you aren't my neighbor! You are wonderful and I love you! Thanks for inviting us to the family party :) Miss you xoxoxo
I am exausted just reading that! I am sure you are going to need a lot of rest when you get home. I'm glad you were able to go back to UT for your Grandpa's funeral. We'll be happy to have you back in Corpus for awhile!
WOw Taryn. You really have been one busy woman. Good timing to see your grandfather before he passed. Now you get to come back to Corpus at the nice time of year when its cool and ,might I even say it, pleasant=))
I remember when Liam was born...the morning of your shower! He is/was the cutest little miracle!
I'm sorry about your grandpa and the bronchitis. That stinks. You sure are a trooper, and I hope you can somehow find time to rest a little when you get home. Remember--I'm an excellant babysitter and I'm really good at taking people to lunch!
Even though it wasn't under the best circumstance, I am glad you were able to come back for Daddy-Daddy's funeral. What a great thing that all his grandkids were here....
Post a Comment