I wish we lived closer to eachother so you could teach me how to do all the crafty stuff. So cute! And I would love the whoopie pie recipe if you're willing to share.
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
10 comments:
Love the table runner!!! Very cute.. You are so crafty, seriously!
Cute and yum! Those whoopie pies look delicious.
I love them both! How cute and yummy!
I wish we lived closer to eachother so you could teach me how to do all the crafty stuff. So cute! And I would love the whoopie pie recipe if you're willing to share.
love the table runner! You are so talented! You should start up your own business!
The cookies look so yummy! I love love Halloween too!
cute table runner and the cookies look good. We went private. Send me your email if you want an invite. kchampion8@hotmail.com
I, of course love the fabric!
Cool table runner! I've never heard of whoopie pies, I'll have to get the recipe from you.
Very cute! After reading postings below, how do you find time for doing all these fun things?!
Post a Comment