Saturday, October 3, 2009

Roll Call Please







All lined up for their roll call....I made these cuties for my sisters baby mobile. Imagine them hanging from branches. Too cute!


Want to make your own go to http://www.spoolsewing.com/blog/

8 comments:

Ericka Johnson said...

I LOVE them!

Mandie said...

The birds are for the mobile! I didn't even connect the 2 two! They look great. Taryn, I am always impressed with your craftiness! Wish I had those skills!

Scott and Lindsey said...

Let's name them! I'll give them all the girl's name I didn't use.

Love, love, love.

Gavin and Shawna said...

Can I adopt you as my sister so you can be crafty for me?? THose are adorable. What a great idea...and sute color scheme. Is your sis having a boy or girl??

Andrea said...

Well now, technically...we ARE sisters. Does that mean I get some bird mobiles as well? Hehe.. those are so adorable. I bet they will look awesome in a nursery.

Family said...

They look great. Your sister is going to love them.

sue said...

super cute craft queen!!! very impressive

katiekimmcdermott said...

Taryn, you totally make me feel like the least crafty person in the entire world! You are super talented with a sewing machine/sewing needle/thread my dear! Seriously!!! Beautiful quilts, adorable mobiles?

Fun, fun.... I'm super baby L will love it!