Monday, November 23, 2009

a love affair...




It follows us everywhere, can't sleep without it, its Liams blanky. This is Liam when he found it in the wash pile this is how I discovered him, and even 15 min later he is still sucking on that stinky, nasty blanket.

5 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

He is looking so grown-up! I love Liam's cutie-pie face.

Ericka Johnson said...

How cute. At least it's a blanket he's attached to and not something more embarrassing like the underwear Bridget carried around for a year! He is really growing up too fast!

Michigan Roys said...

Is that the blanket I made for Cooper? Just looked like it. I remember Ben carrying around the burp rags I used and he truly looked like Linus from Peanuts.

sue said...

blankies....it is a love hate relationship. if you forget them the world is over if you have them the tantrum is over. What a cute little guy he is with his blankie!

Mandie said...

awe... it's liam & his "stinky!" so glad my kid's not the only one! i miss you! so nice chatting with you yesterday! love you bunches & bunches!