"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
3 comments:
I'm glad you are back and everything went well! It's always so hard to come back.
You are so on top of it Taryn! Back one day and you have pics posted. I posted my pics today too, but I got back a week and half ago!
ps- I didn't even say: You guys all look great in your wedding grear!
Post a Comment