"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
5 comments:
Wow...you read ALL of those??
And what do you recommend?
read them all!!! I liked The Magic of Ordinary days and Mattie Spencer the best, but not a bad one in the list.
I've only read two of those! I will have to order the others, so far I've liked everything you have recommended. Happy reading!
gonna add those to my list! except for buccaneers. ;) i'm already reading that one!
Post a Comment