Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So naughty!


My little climber is always getting himself in trouble. Yesterday I caught him hanging from a bathroom drawer. It would have been great to get a picture of that, but of course he just wouldn't keep holding on for me:) I love this naughty little monkey!

7 comments:

Ericka Johnson said...

He is just so darn cute! I would have loved to see a picture of him hanging from the drawer--hilarious!

Jake and Whitney said...

haha..the funniest thing about it is how happy we looks in EVERY picture. He looks more and more like a boy and less like a baby all the time!

Tynel Jarnagin said...

I love the naughty little smile on his face! He's so adorable! Miss you guys... Did I say that already??? It's true!

sue said...

SO proud of his accomplishments!!! what a cutie pie

Jake & Rachel said...

It sounds like he and Brynn have been giving each other pointers!

Mandie said...

oh my! looks how big liam is! i can't believe it! i am with whitney... he is looking like such a "boy" & not a baby anymore!

Family said...

Its been so long since I have looked at blogs.. I cant believe how big liam is getting he is so cute. Look at his blond hair.