Wednesday, March 3, 2010

All that we have wanted to do but yet have....






It seems like everytime we get towards the end of our stay somewhere we get that itch to catch up on all that we have wanted to do but yet have. We have been pretty good but still haven't seen it all. This is what we did right before we moved in Alaska. We went to Denali National Park and Wrangall St. Elias and went to the Kennicot mines. It was amazing. This weekend we are going to go to Fredricksburg Texas to see the Hill Country and go camping at Canyon Lake. We are going to stay at these beauties http://www.mycountryinn.com/directions.html. We are also go to the Salt Lick (http://www.saltlickbbq.com) which was featured on the Food Network. It should be a great weekend. We need to get some time away. It may not be the same as our weekend trips in Ak, but I think it will be just as fun.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Where is this? What is this? :-)

Micah E. said...

Yeah—where is this? Looks amazingly fun.

Taryn said...

sorry I didn't finish my post and then I accidently published it. This is Alaska. Finish now.

sue said...

sounds like a good time...I think our list for Okinawa is going to be HUGE!

Mandie said...

look at coop in that picture! how little he was! love you guys!

Andrea said...

I knew it was Alaska silly, but where in Alaska?! :-p

Tynel Jarnagin said...

You are going to love the hill country! It is a very beautiful part of TX! Have a great time! Can't wait to see you soon!

Jake & Rachel said...

Look at baby Coop! What a cute baby he made. I can't wait to see your Fredricksburg pictures, we're hoping to go there before we move too, if only for a day trip. And oh how I would love to visit Denali!