It sounds like you are having some great trips. I thought you were headed to Colorado Springs and you are now where near there.... what's going on? Glad you're enjoying it!
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
2 comments:
LOL! That's hilarious!
It sounds like you are having some great trips. I thought you were headed to Colorado Springs and you are now where near there.... what's going on? Glad you're enjoying it!
Post a Comment