Friday, May 21, 2010

Meal Planning

I am really bad at this but I felt inspired by sister's dinner the other day so I am going to copy her and make that tomorrow and plan out the next few days as well- So here it goes:

Grilled Pineapple Tacos

Mexican Tortilla salad

Lettuce wraps

Gluten free blueberry muffins with sausage and eggs

Grilled Flank Steak Oven nachos

grilled corn on the cob, sliced strawberries and salad

4 comments:

brandi said...

Um, YUM! Please post recipes!

Lindsey said...

Mmmmm. I'm not that good at it either. Especially when I'm busy, which is when I should probably try the hardest.

When I come out to visit we can meal plan together :)

Music Mama said...

If I don't meal plan, I fall apart. Everything sounds yummy!!

Ericka Johnson said...

It all sounds so delicious! Meal planning is a struggle for me too. Good luck!