I distinctly remember these feelings this time last year. So many friends to miss...memories to miss. A year out and I am here to remind you that...it doesn't look so now...but the grass is a different kind of grass...but it looks pretty green on the new side. Good luck.
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
4 comments:
I can help!
You can do it!!! Wish I could help! Good luck!
Don't you worry...'bout a thing....every little thing...s gonna be alright now.
Three Birds told you so. :-)
I distinctly remember these feelings this time last year. So many friends to miss...memories to miss. A year out and I am here to remind you that...it doesn't look so now...but the grass is a different kind of grass...but it looks pretty green on the new side. Good luck.
Post a Comment